Life Skills Laboratories
Life Skills Laboratories (LSL) programme
- This programme focuses on young people aged 13 – 18 years It is an ‘out-of-school’ programme designed to build the capacity of boys and girls of school age:
- To manage themselves and to manage their relationships by focussing on the social and emotional aspects of learning necessary for effectiveness in life
- To learn practical, project-based skills that specifically enhance the subjects taught in the Afghan Education National Curriculum
- Skills include collaborative learning, problem solving, decision making, project-report writing and critical thinking
- These Life Skills Labs can be held in any suitable venue with capacity for up to 20 students to create projects in active participatory learning.