Training of Trainers
Training of Trainer
Rebuild’s Training Professional Trainers (TPT) includes practical training as well as academic classroom training in 3 separate Modules.
The practical training is through Internships in other organisations, in schools and in the Rebuild Training Centre.
Academic training includes:
Module 1: Essential Training for Rebuild’s Professional Trainers
- Essential Trainer Requirements
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Preparing to Train – materials and audience
- Creating the Training Environment
- Managing the Training Sessions
- Presentation Skills Training
- Training under Observation with Feedback
- Project Presentation, Journal and Exam
Module 2: Mentor Training
Each Module is offered to participants based on their participation in the previous module.
- Essential Qualities and Skills of a Mentor
- Recording Mentoring Observations
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Making Assessments and Reporting
- Mentoring under Observation with Feedback
Module 3: Master-Trainer Training
This Module is for those participants selected to become Rebuild’s full-time Trainers of other trainers both in Kabul and in our 5-zones.
- Essentials for Training Trainers
- Interviewing and Recruiting Trainers
- Creating Assessment Matrixes for specific programmes, for schools, or for organisations
- Training Trainers under Observation with Feedback
- Mentoring Trainers under Observation with Feedback
- Training & Mentoring Exam
// Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7